Friday, June 5, 2015

Hot day today!

I am referring to the actual temperature of the day. The weather warmed up and we decided to turn on the air conditioning. The problem with that decision was that the air conditioner did not work. I called a local company out and they got it running but it was not cooling. This guy came out and spent more than three hours trying to fix it. It still will not cool. It is now 90 degrees in the house. I prefer to think of it as a free sauna! Seriously-it is scary how few clothes we are wearing right now! I am sweating non-stop and it is not a pretty sight! It is so hot that nobody (including me) has had the desire to eat all day. I did fix a flax seed wrap with turkey and I tried homemade pesto on it-I omitted the pine nuts and replaced them with some Braggs Nutritional Yeast. It was really good! The other upside is that I have been drinking a TON of water. I also managed to get almost the entire house cleaned. There is a downside to that as well, that means that I will be forced to clean out the pantry next week. I actually think that is a good thing because there are some things that I KNOW are in there but they are hiding! I do not weigh myself until Wednesday but I measure my waist every day. I have started to do that because it is very encouraging to see the tape measure getting smaller. It is literally doing that daily. The last time I weighed myself I have lost 4 pounds which is really discouraging but I know the gluten free dairy free sugar free thing is changing in inches-just not in weight-yet! Well it is seriously hot so I am going to leave you with a couple of pictures. I wanted to share a picture of my hubby and my oldest son Jaymz.

No comments:

Post a Comment