Monday, June 8, 2015

Today

Today the air conditioning is working so it is a good day as far as the temperature inside goes! Yesterday I went to church with my Mom and as she was backing out she hit a car. The damage looked like there was dirt on her back bumper and the guy's car had less damage than that! Still she was not happy about the whole thing! Today was not a whole lot better except for that my husband is upset at me. I had to make a credit card payment and it said I had $0 available credit. I looked on the transactions and my husband used the card 3 times since the last statement. I sent a text telling him not to use the card because there isn't any credit available and of course he got defensive. I understand- I am the same way! However, I am trying really hard to pay off the credit cards, or at least get the balances down! So, I am sure he is not happy with me right now. I have no idea why! I have not used that card at all! But, whenever someone says something about something like that you get defensive. Other than those things the only new thing is that my 15 year old cat Bitty Kitty has started to sleep on my computer. I am not talking about when I am not using it, I mean he literally is right by the computer laying either on the mouse pad and the mouse, or behind the computer. My guess is that he has started to have a lot of problems regulating his body temperature so he is keeping his body temperature up by laying by the computer. I am going to plug in his heating pad and see if that helps. I shudder to think of life without him demanding to have me move into a certain position in bed so that he can put both legs over my arm and snuggle down. In my mind, I know it is coming but I bottle fed Bitty Kitty every hour  as a kitten so to say it would be devastating to lose him is an understatement. He does not act sick so I think taking him to the vet would not do any good. I think all I can do right now is just do whatever I can to keep him healthy and comfortable. I am posting a picture of Bitty Kitty on my computer. I will post again tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment