Tuesday, June 9, 2015

So tired....

I have no idea why I am so tired today! I slept just fine and actually got to bed sooner than I usually do! Oh well, I guess that happens some days. Well, some of you may have noticed that the picture I posted of Bitty Kitty was not of him sitting on my computer. I posted a picture from my phone because my laptop overheated (from Bitty Kitty laying on it) and so I spent MOST of the day yesterday getting my computer up and running again. Because I can't just kick Bitty Kitty off of a place he wants to lay down, I was forced to come up with an alternative. I put a heating pad on a chair and covered it with a towel and that is where he has been ever since! The heating pad shuts off automatically after 15 minutes to keep people from being burned so I set the heating pad on its lowest setting and he is quite happy with that!  Now since it has been a few days since I posted a recipe I will post one today-along with a picture of Bitty Kitty on his new spot! So, here is the recipe (from pinterest- of course!) Pinned from nourishnotpunish.tumbler.com

Mug Cake recipe
3 Tablespoons of Gluten Free flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 egg or egg replacement
A splash of almond milk as needed
1 teaspoon of vanilla
Sweetener of choice (I used Stevia)
Add in whatever you want and then put in mug (I used a soup bowl and it worked fine)
Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes and then (here is the step I forgot since it was CAKE!) let it cool down because it is HOT!!!!

And then here is a picture of Bitty Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment